- June 30, 2023 "Determiner drop in vernacular English," joint work with Christina Tortora and William Oliver, talk to be given at the REEDs Workshop, University of Amsterdam. (upcoming)
- September 22, 2022 "Completive todo in Rioplatense Spanish," invited talk given as part of the Ling-lunch series, New York
- May 10, 2022: "Completive todo in Rioplatense Spanish," invited talk given in the Romance Linguistics Circle (RoLinC),
Cambridge/Newcastle, UK. You can find my slides for this talk here.
- April 23, 2022: "Completive todo across Spanish varieties," talk given at the Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages
(LSRL) 52, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- January 3, 2020: "Completive todo in Rioplatense Spanish," poster presented at the anual meeting of the Linguistic Society of
- October 7, 2017 "Spatial Prepositions in Spanish," poster presented at the 7th Mid-Atlantic Colloquium of Studies in Meaning
(MACSIM 7), Georgetown University.